Lamb Weston – American Falls, ID
Assist with the management of the plant Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) programs to ensure operations minimize the impact upon the environment and a safe and accident-free work environment. Plans and/or delivers programs to train managers and employees in adopting work practices that work toward zero injuries and environmental incidents. Analyze accident and environmental data to identify trends and incident types identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions. Implements management systems to eliminate environmental incidents.
- Plans and deliver programs to train managers and employees in workplace safety practices and first aid
- Provide leadership to safety committee and focus groups to carry out SHARP plan action items.
- Assist in accident investigations and may prepare incident reports required by regulatory agencies
- Conduct inspections of the organizations facilities/equipment to detect existing or potential accident hazards and determines corrective measures
- Provide safety technical expertise to facility leadership to ensure a safe work place and world class safety culture
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Environmental, Health & Safety studies or Bachelor’s degree in another field with 2 years’ experience in the field or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong PC skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of building and leading teams
- Thorough understanding of OSHA regulations
- Experience performing risk assessment preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of culture and behavior safety
- Ability to work various shifts on occasion to deliver training
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.