TerraGraphics-Pasco, WA 99301
TerraGraphics Environmental Engineering, Inc. seeks qualified candidates for Industrial Hygiene/Safety Specialist positions to be based out of our Pasco, WA office for work at the DOE Hanford site. The successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individuals who can work well on a team and independently in a fast-paced environment. Qualified applicants to this position will be placed on a roster for potential future openings.
Provide Industrial Hygiene and Safety Specialist duties at the Handord Site. Integrate Voluntary Proection Programduties at the Hanford Site. Integrate Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) and Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) principals into daily work activities. Analyze, develop, and implement controls necessary to effectively control and/or eliminate occupational health hazards. Perform job hazard analysis and exposure monitoring as required. May develop, review, and implement procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal laws, standards, and regulations.
- BS Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or related field.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous DOE or nuclear facility experience.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Ability to work in a hazardous waste and radiological environment.
- Ability to wear respiratory equipment.