Intermediate Industrial Hygienist
Provide Intermediate level technical IH support to the IH Programs department as assigned by the IH Programs Manager. Focus on time sensitive chemical vapor action plan tasks and projects. Evaluate technical documents and information, proficiency in data analysis using standard statistical methods and procedures.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Hygiene or related field from an accredited university
- High level of competency writing professional/technical reports on independent and collaborative work environments.
- Proficiency w/Microsoft office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Industrial Hygiene to include sampling design methodology, data analysis, hazard identification,evaluation and control, and/or IH Program implementation.
- Current Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH).
- Hanford and/or Hanford Tank Farm experience. Department of Energy Experience.
For more information about this position, please contact Luanne Eisenhardt at 262.443.0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org